AWW--my little angel Ellie Bear :)
Welp. I've made it 25 weeks!
My 24 week check up was last week-everything looks great (except that I have gained 3lb's to much). Great. I mean seriously--- I am so hungry! Give a prego a break .
The highlights of my week:
- Dad built amazing shelving for her closet...and a matching nightstand. Love it!
- Went with mom and Shel to Market Days and bought her some CUTEEE hand made hair bows.
- Decided on the material for her bedding.
- Decided on paint color for all furniture and walls in the nursery.
- Celebrated my baby sisters 17th birthday at Bj's. 17!? Makes me sad.
- Made Brian take more pictures of me. I super hate having my picture made. But I keep telling myself Ill be happy to have them one day. I am thinking I need a new camera, and Brian can use my old one and we can double team this photography thing--he's pretty darn good!