Sunday, January 24, 2010

21 Weeks..Over Halfway!


It's official! I've crossed the halway mark.
We are already so anxious for her to be here!
I am freaking out about nursery bedding. Actually, I am freaking out about alot of things, but nursery bedding is really on my top five list of "things to be freaking about at this moment".
Id like to do a vintage/shabby theme, but the only bedding I can find that I like is $500....I just dont know if we can spend that much on bedding right now. With the help of my grandma and mom, I'm thinking maybe we can make it ourselves. Atleast that way Brian and I could pick out fabric we like.
Speaking of Brian, he took these before church today. I swore I wouldn't be one of those that posted belly pictures, but decided to jump on the bandwagon. It'll be fun to look back at these when I am as big as a Buick come May, right!? :)
I really love my doctor. She has been with us through both miscarriages and is just flat out sweet. The scale makes me dread going to see her, but she is pleased with where I am-having gained between 10 and 12lb's the first 20 weeks is supposidly not to bad.
I think it all went straight to my gut and face.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww..... You look so beautiful in the pics!!! Brian did a really good job:) I cant wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete