Friday, January 29, 2010

Daycare.

It's official. Baby Girl Clampet has a place to stay when my maternity leave is over this summer. Yesterday I finally got brave and went to tour a daycare here in town. Let me tell you, it breaks my heart to send her to daycare. But you have got to do what you have got to do, right?
Please pray for Brian and I. We are having a hard time grasping the whole "We are going to drop her off every day at 7:45 a.m. and pick her up at 5:15 p.m. just in time for her to come home, eat, bathe and go to bed at 7:30 p.m." thing. My best friend Chelsie recommended this daycare to me. It was extremely clean, is Christian based and smelled good. (It did NOT have the poopey daycare smell-major plus for me).
Afterwards I ran to Chick Fil A to grab a grilled chicken sandwich, fries and cole slaw. (Yes, I know, their coleslaw and fries are like 7,000 calories...but whatev). On my way back I had to hit my brakes hard and there go all of my fries. ALL of them. ALL OVER the floor board of my car. In the dirt, and whatever else lives on the floor board of my car. I cried. When I got to the parking lot I got out and scooped them back into the sack. And ate them. I am pregnant.



No comments:

Post a Comment