Thursday, January 21, 2010

Since I am considered high risk, we have been fortunate enough to have 3 ultrasounds up to this point. (I am 20 weeks right now-HALF WAY THERE!)...What do I have to show for it? A belly that looks like I enjoyed the Holiday feasts a bit to much! The quality of these are pathetic, I appologize. My copier/scanner is broken and I totally just snapped these and uploaded them. But HERE SHE IS!

Baby Girl Clampet 6 week 1 day
Baby Girl Clampet 8 weeks 4 days
Baby Girl Clampet's Feet at 18 weeks 4 daysBaby Girl Clampet's profile picture at 18 weeks 4 days

For the record, the Chinese gender predictor was right, the "needle stuck in the end of the pencil eraser tied to a piece of thread dangling over my palm" trick that my aunts tried on me at Christmas was right...and so were we! Because of all of the trouble we have had getting to this point, we did not have a preference regarding the gender, but both had a feeling it was a girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment